Monday 15 August 2011

Second hand stuff (part 2)

So whilst I was at Train Trader getting my steam engine fixed I noticed they had a whole pile of second hand stuff on a shelf at the back of the shop.

One Saturday I noticed a very nice collection of German buildings had magically arrived so I pounced. This will be perfect for the little town I plan to build at the top of my layout that will be serviced by the tram coming up from the railway station.



I also purchased a nifty hotel that will be down near the station.


Naturally, eBay has a stack of these - just search for the makers: Vollmer, Faller and Kibri. I note that the USA seems to have a lot of second hand stock but the postage out of the USA is prohibitive - not sure why. The UK is much more reasonable.

No comments:

Post a Comment