Thursday 12 September 2019

So what happened?

It's been 3 years - what happened? Well, life happened, I guess. We had a lovely house with a basement room and my model railway was well under way down there.

Our kids finished school, started University at Sydney Uni (which is inner city) and we thought, "let's move to the inner city so we can be with them"! As you can imagine, living in one of the most expensive cities on Earth means an inner city house costs a fearsome fortune - unless you buy a dump and renovate.

So, now I've finished renovating :-)  and we've moved in and settled into our new life. It only took 2 years to build and one to settle in. I've filled my hobby time with pottery and leather-craft and finally my trains are out of storage and I'm returning to them. So, stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you are active again!
    I'm looking forward to how you implement automation on your new layout.

    ReplyDelete